Blockmetry is relaunching as an unblockable web analytics platform for the GDPR era.
Blockmetry started life measuring ad and analytics blocking. We’ve collected a huge amount of data from traffic worldwide that shows that consumers really do care about their privacy, which manifests as increasingly higher rates of analytics blocking. This means businesses are losing visibility at increasingly higher rates.
And of course, the GDPR will start being enforced soon in the EU, meaning that the regulatory framework of our industry (and other of course) is going to ask for a more privacy-conscious products.
So the new Blockmetry is born. It is an analytics platform that:
- Does not track individuals, but uses a privacy pattern called anonymity sets;
- Can be used in an unblockable configuration, meaning it regains visibility to 100% of web traffic;
There are many details that go into building a new analytics platform with these goals. These are described in detail in these pages:
- Details for privacy professionals
- Details for marketers and data analysts
- Details for website visitors