- Know the legal entity behind each third-party tracker, script, ad, tag, and any asset loaded by your website.
- Get notifications about new vendors.
- Identify which processors export personal data outside the EU and data transfers around the world.
- Document the subprocessors and their privacy policies tag vendors use.
- Get your data into your database in real time for live reporting and monitoring.
- We process your data in EU-based processing, and any export would only be under your instructions.
About Blockmetry Personal Data Auditor
Use Personal Data Auditor for real-time reports on over 1000 third-party trackers, ads, and scripts on your website.
Understand and document your processors' activities, and comply with the data controller GDPR requirements.
Understand to which countries you export personal data.
Privacy by design and default
Blockmetry is built to not track users, and Personal Data Auditor is built with extra protections to ensure the audit data cannot be used to identify individuals. Further, we will work with you to customize our processing to ensure any potential issues specific to your website are handled correctly.
More about Personal Data Auditor
Please see this documentation article about how Personal Data Auditor works.
Sign up to Personal Data Auditor
You can sign up to Personal Data Auditor on its own or in conjunction with Blockmetry Analytics.